My Summer – My Mayrhofen!
Summer and so much more – in Mayrhofen, summertime dreams come true. Here you will find complete relaxation in a spectacular alpine setting, discover a diverse range of activities in the midst of majestic mountains and enjoy traditional, warm, heartfelt hospitality.
Enjoy the best summer sports all in one place
Mayrhofen and the Ziller Valley is an especially attractive destination for those who like to be active during their holiday. From the many varied walking routes to adventurous adrenaline kicks, Mayrhofen offers everything to make your holiday dreams come true:
- Hike to the peak of our local mountain the Ahorn, one of the highest in the Ziller Valley.
- Trek the “Berliner Höhenweg” high mountain path which starts in Mayrhofen.
- Explore the subsidiary valleys of Stillup, Zemm, Zillergrund and Tux which branch off from Mayrhofen. Each of these four valleys offers idyllic hiking routes as well as exciting alpine roads for motorbike enthusiasts.
- Drive or cycle the Ziller Valley High Alpine Road (“Zillertaler Höhenstraße”) which starts in Hippach approximately 4km from Mayrhofen.
- Mayrhofen has no less than four adjacent via ferrata climbing routes with difficulty ratings from A – D+: Hutlaner, Pfeilspitz, Zimmereben and the new children’s via ferrata which includes a flying fox zip wire.
- For competent climbers the “Nasenwand” via ferrata (difficulty level E) in nearby Ginzling offers a special challenge.
- Discover numerous and varied cycle and mountain bike trails.
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Tee-off on the modern golf course in Uderns (approximately 20km away)
- Our younger guests can enjoy a new children’s playground directly in Mayrhofen.